Rod-N-Bobbs Premium Fishing Products
The "Policy"Before you submit any information on this site, please read this Policy for an explanation of how we will treat your personal information. By using rod-n-bobbs.com you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use this site.
Your use of any part of rod-n-bobbs.com indicates your acceptance of this Policy and of the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Rod-N-Bobb's, Inc does not knowingly solicit any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. In addition, Rod-N-Bobb's, Inc does not knowingly obtain, retain or use information from anyone who indicates that they are under the age of 13. Accordingly, children under the age of 13 may be restricted from participating in certain features and transactions on rod-n-bobbs.com.
Table of Contents1. The Information We Collect
2. How We Use The Information
3. With Whom The Information May Be Shared
4. Collection Of Information By Third-Party Sites And Sponsors
6. Our Commitment To Security
7. How To Contact Us
1. The Information We CollectOn this site you can submit photos, order products, vote in polls or otherwise express an opinion. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these pages include: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, credit card information. We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows 7, Windows 8 or Mac OS X) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, CenturyLink).
2. How We Use the InformationWe may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services; to respond to your inquiries about our offerings. The information we collect in connection with our user accounts is used to provide an interactive experience. We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage. We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice. Inadvertent disclosures may result, for example, when third parties misrepresent their identities in asking the site for access to personally identifiable information about themselves for purposes of correcting possible factual errors in the data.
4.Collection of Information by Third Party Sites and SponsorsOur sites contains links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites' privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. We may sometimes offer contests, sweepstakes, or promotions that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties. By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors/entrants voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. We have no control over the third party sponsors' use of this information.
6. Our Commitment to SecurityWe have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
7. How to Contact UsIf you have any questions or concerns about the Rod-N-Bobb's, Inc online policy for this site or its implementation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. UpdatesFrom time to time, we may update this privacy notice. We will note the date the Policy was changed at either the bottom of the Policy, to keep you informed of when updates occur. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
LAST UPDATED: 2015
Other domains linking to rod-n-bobbs.com include:
bobbers.com, bobberstops.com, slipbobbers.com and tacklebeacon.com